Fines Victoria

Primary content

Nominate a driver
Request a review
Request to pay by instalments
Request a payment extension
Dispute your fine in court
Authorise another person to help manage your fines
Work and Development Permit
Family Violence Scheme
Prison Program/Time Served Scheme
Seatbelt Exemption
Concession scheme for COVID-19 fines


Return to the top