How do I view the image?
After you've logged into Your Fines, a list of your fines will appear:
- Click 'View' to see details of your specific fine.
- Scroll down and click the 'Download image (PDF)' link to download the photo.
- A PDF file with details of your fine and photos will either display in your web browser or download to your computer, depending on how your web browser handles PDF files. If you don't see it in your browser window, look for it in your Downloads folder on your computer.
Note: offence photos are only available for speeding offences captured by fixed and mobile road safety cameras, and for red-light offences captured by fixed road safety cameras.
What is Your Fines?
Your Fines is the secure section of this site. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to:
- view your current and previous fines with Fines Victoria
- see how much you owe
- access your fine history (for matters finalised within the past 6 months).
What information is not available in Your Fines?
You won't find:
- information about fines that are not managed by Fines Victoria
- photos related to a fine you’ve already paid
- photos related to toll fines
- photos related to fines issued more than 6 months ago.
If you’ve recently changed your name, address or any other personal details (e.g. driver licence number), the information provided in this section may not reflect this change.