If you don’t deal with your fine
The longer you leave it, the more serious the matter will become.
The Director, Fines Victoria can:
- suspend or prevent you renewing your driver licence
- suspend or prevent you renewing your vehicle registration
- make deductions from your bank account, wage or money owed to you
- charge and sell land that you own
If your fine reaches warrant stage, the Sheriff can:
- seize and sell your personal property
- wheel clamp your vehicle
- remove the number plates from your vehicle
- arrest you
Learn more about what’s likely to happen next if you ignore your fine.