Fines Victoria

Primary content

Your Fines is the secure section of the Fines Victoria website. To log in, you will need your obligation number, infringement number or court case number.

Here's how to view the road safety or red light camera photo for your offence (if a photo is available).

Pay fine - the fastest way to pay a fine is to pay it online. You can also pay fines via BPay, pay over the phone, or pay in person at any post office or our William Street office.

If you can't pay your fine in full by the due date, you can ask to pay it off in instalments. This is known as a payment arrangement or payment plan.

If you've received a fine and can't pay the full amount by the due date, you can apply for more time to pay.

If you are paying your fines in instalments or have a payment extension, here's how to check your balance and the payments you've made.

If you received a traffic camera fine and you were not driving at the time, you must complete the nomination form to tell us who was driving. You should do this quickly.

If you only found out about your traffic, tolling and some waste or littering fines in the last 14 days, you may be eligible for an infringement extension. You must make an application for an infringement extension within 14 days of becoming aware of your fines.

If you believe there is a valid reason why your fine should be withdrawn, you may be able to ask for it to be reviewed.

If you have been issued with an infringement notice for an offence, you can choose to have the matter heard in court.

If you just found out that a fine has been issued against you and you did not receive it in person, there are options available to you.

Once you have received a fine, you must do something about it by the due date. Once a fine is registered with Fines Victoria, it does not expire and can be enforced at any time.

Check how many demerit points are recorded on your licence or find out the current fine $ amounts and licence suspension periods.

Have you moved house recently? Under the law, you must advise VicRoads of your new address within 14 days of moving.

To help you find the form you need, all Fines Victoria online and print forms are available here.