Fines Victoria

Primary content

If you've received a fine and can't pay the full amount by the due date, you can apply for more time to pay. If you're eligible, you can extend your fine due date.

Who can apply?

Individuals and companies can apply.

Your application may be assessed based on your:

  • outstanding fine amount
  • income
  • financial status
  • payment history and,
  • any hardship that you are experiencing

If you cannot apply online

You can:

Return to the top