Fines Victoria

Primary content

Received a court fine collection statement and need more information?

Published on 16 Mar 2020

If you have been ordered by a Victorian court to pay a fine, and you have not paid your fine, collection statements are now being issued by Fines Victoria.

If you have received a court fine collection statement, Fines Victoria can help you make payment, or for eligible court fines, to:

  • apply for a payment extension
  • apply to pay by instalments
  • add the amount due to an existing Fines Victoria payment arrangement.

More information about court fines, including your options, and answers to frequently asked questions, is available here.

Return to the top