Fines Victoria

Primary content

How to pay your court fine

Published on 14 Aug 2019

If you have been to court and issued a fine, you can pay it in a couple of different ways.

Court fines can be paid in person by presenting your court case number to Fines Victoria at 277 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 or any Justice Service Centre located across the state.

You can also send a cheque or money order (with your name and court case number on the back of the cheque or money order) to:

Fines Victoria
GPO Box 2041
Melbourne VIC 3001

Some court fines can be paid over the phone. If you want to pay by phone, please call (03) 9200 8222 to find out more.

Return to the top